viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

My Autobiography

Hi friends!

My name is Kamila Castro Soto, I'm 18 years old, I was born Feb. 3 in Santiago, Chile. At elementary school, I studied at Colegio Merryland and Colegio Ingles San Luis Gonzaga, I completed the High School studies at Colegio Monte de Asis, located in Pte. Alto. Now I'm a student of Veterinarian Medicine in Universidad de Chile.
My family is very small, we are only 3, my father Moisés, my mom Johana, me and my 3 pets, Elvis, Luna and Amy.
I love all kinds of music, may sound weird but it depends on my mood. I like very much watch movies, my favorites are scary, comedian and drama movies, I watch movies all the time! I like read my favorite are "you and I: catastrophic story" and "The Fault in Our star" and obviously I love all the animals :)

6 comentarios:

  1. Kamy our birthday is in the same month. That is great! Almost the same day, but with so several years of separation jajaja. Remember I am a little old xD
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Kamy, I think we should get together to watch many movies!!!!... and go to cinema, and then eat fast food!! ÑAmi!!! hahahahaha. My favorite movie is: From Dusk till dawn... And his director is Tarantino and obviously have vampires!!!!!!! hhahahaha

    Regards! see you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Kamy, my family is very small too, but very cozy,also my dogs are an important part of my family :)
    Regards:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Kamy is really interesting your biography, so you like scary movies and comedies... me too!! those are also my favourite genders :) and i love the names of your pets xD
    Regards, see you next week!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Kamila =)! I really like to watch movies too. I'm always watching all kind of movies. I hope you can show pictures of your pets in the future.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar