viernes, 8 de noviembre de 2013

Webquest 2: National Geographic











1. Visit: Animals > Photos

Photo: Dog and puppies





  

  I choose this picture because is really cute, I think that the best thing ever is the mothers love and this photo show the true love. Besides, the baby dogs are so cute and playful. I love the dogs and all domestics animals.                                     









I really like this photo because I think that is soo wonderful the relationship that show the picture. The koalas are one of my favorite animals, I really like it. But the most interesting is the interaction to the vet with this wonderful animal      







2. Visit: Video > Animals


This video is about the penguins and his fish diet, they are a sooo fast and smart for his size. I see penguins in Punta Arenas and are a really cute animals, some so small and mostly walk in family.



The bats are a interesting animals, personally I don't like this animals but I love the vampires hahah. The bats are a little bloodsuckers, so small but dangerous  to the same time. Well I think that is a curious animal but I'm still thinking that the vampires are better. Ohh and not forgetting Batman hahah.



3. Recommend any other section or subsection of the website.


This is a interesting section for the people that like all the animals and his curiosities. Here, you can find many information about all you want to know, i like this section is so useful and fun for people that you like animals. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario