viernes, 25 de octubre de 2013

Post 5 > Why do I want to be a vet?



When I was a little girl I never say what I wanted to be, is weird for a child but my mom
said me that never I say: " Ohh I like to be a doctor or lawyer" ( I hate the lawyers ). When I grown up, first I wanted to be a veterinarian, later I wanted to be a dentist but finally I decide for the veterinain medicine :)
 My other options to career that I had is Odontology, midwife and pedagogy. 

 I decide finally to be a vet because I think that is one of the most beautiful career in all the  sence, when I register in the career I wasn't sure but I think that is the best decision that I  take.

 My experience in the career until the moment is thet the veterinarian medicine is really  difficult, more that I thought actually, but all al done with effort and that is the important.

 I haven't thought about this yet, I think that this is a decision very important and taken    with the time, only I know is that I will be a vet :D 

3 comentarios:

  1. Is good your choice, because be a lawyer is too bored hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. veterinary is not a easy carrer but is a beautiful job ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can't imagine you being a dentist xD you suit more like a vet :) and you will be a very good vet... you make a great desicion, animales are the best!!!

    ResponderEliminar