viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

MY FAVORITE ANIMAL(S)





My favorite animals are two. One of they is the Tiger, is inteligent, fast and strong animal. Is a predator carnivorous and is the feline most big in the world. The tiger have a  fur orange with lines brown or blacks, is very dangerous and territorial. I like because I think is the most beautiful animal in the world, I have many things with tigers, I really love it!





My other favorite animal is the Koala, this is the most cute thing that I see ever, is sooo lazy and sleepyhead. Is the medium-sized with fur soft and gray. Is a herbivore animal, he eat only plants, is native to Australia and live in the trees. One of my dreams is travel to Australia and can see some Koalas, they are really cute and beautiful :)

4 comentarios:

  1. Tigers are animals very pretty, It's a big kitty! hahaha. I like your striped fur :)

    Koalas are too sweet! Sometimes I like be a one, because they sleep very long time xD

    greetings, Kamy!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tiger is a stronger animal... nice election.. i remember - (i don´t know why-) the zoo, with this animal... . and the Koala is a symbol of sofness!! hahaa Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love koalas, they are one of the most tender criatures in this world and i feel a little identified with them because i really love to sleep a lot :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love koalas too, they are so cute and sweet, Your favourite animals are very exotic! Nice election!
    The most sad situation are people that use the tiger's skin to make clothes. It's horrible!

    ResponderEliminar