viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

My favorite Piece of Technology





Well, I think that I don't have a one favorite piece of technology, I'm not consider a big fan about the technology but I used frequently my ipod and laptop. I don't have a favorite bacuse I used all the piece technology that I have but I think that more important to me is the laptop, because I do everything I need, like study, listen to music, read sometimes, talk with my friends and is the best partner when you are bored. 

I got it my laptop 3 years ago but isn't working well, I need a new laptop very soon. 

I used internet to study and download information, talk with family and friends, listen to music and see series sometimes, I read much in my laptop because is free but not legal hahahah.

     I used my laptop everyday is not healthy but is very inevitable. I like the laptop because      I can find all I need is so necessary :s

     My life without my computer would be so much boring and uninformed.


3 comentarios:

  1. the laptop!! is very usefull, but in my case, the baterry has a short life and shut down in any time.... cueck! ... but is very necesary too. But i prefer my smartphone. haha . Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favorite piece of technology too! I like listen to music and also I use it to study sometimes hahaha xD
    greeting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yeah laptop is very useful, i like that one too although is not my favourite, i like more the tablet and smarthphone :)

    ResponderEliminar